Project and heavy-lift logistics
PROJECT AND HEAVY-LIFT LOGISTICS
If you have complicated or heavy equipment to transport, CNS LOGISTICS will rise to the challenge. Our Project Department employees have more than twenty years of experience handling project cargo but still maintain their youthful and eager attitudes. We thrive under pressure and have handled many high-value, transportation projects on tight deadlines.
Whether you need a turnkey services provider who will supervise your project from start to finish or a partner who will manage one challenging segment of your transportation project, CNS LOGISTICS can help.
Our Project Cargo Specialties Include:
• Out of Gauge:
CNS LOGISTICS specializes in the shipping and handling of oversized or irregularly shaped cargo. Our expert team has the experience and tools to transport your most challenging cargo, even when it’s too large to fit within a standard shipping container’s length, width or height. Worrying about the safety and on time delivery of your cargo will be the last thing on your mind with our out of gauge shipping solutions.
• Heavy Lift:
When you have large items that can’t be broken down into smaller, lighter-weight segments, CNS LOGISTICS will come up with a transport solution. We even have experience moving products that are too heavy to transport on roads. Whether your cargo requires flatbed trucks, special volume cargo aircrafts, or even inland barges, we’ve got you covered.
• Break Bulk:
Due to their large size or weight, some goods need to be loaded onto a cargo ship or aircraft individually rather than grouped in shipping containers. This obviously makes loading and unloading the equipment more labor-intensive and potentially expensive. However, we can come up with an efficient and cost-effective break bulk shipping method. We can help you determine when this is a better choice than disassembling, packaging, and reassembling your cargo when it reaches its destination.
• Flat Racks & Open Tops:
When necessary, we will load your cargo into flat rack or open top containers. In some cases, we may shrink-wrap the cargo or add an additional layer of protection so that it reaches its destination with no damaged or missing parts.
Heavy equipment projects sometimes require cranes or pulley systems to lift the cargo, and CNS LOGISTICS can source the equipment necessary to safely raise and lower large items from one surface to another.
GET THE CNS ADVANTAGE:
• CNS Logistics’ team of experienced project experts provides excellent and time-bound services for oversized cargo and heavy lift with 24-7 support, throughout the world.
• We are specialized in Mining, Construction, Energy, Oil & Gas Industry Projects Forwarding, Heavy Lift Offshore Oil Rig Supplies, Industrial Turbines, Transformers, Oversized Equipment and other voluminous steel structures.
• We have an extensive network globally.
• Our HSE policy provides a safe place for our employees and business associates, to avoid hazard and ensure zero incidents.
• We place a significant emphasis on forming trust and long-term relationship with both our clients and suppliers.