Global Customs Brokerage and Security
GLOBAL CUSTOMS BROKERAGE AND SECURITY
A well-designed and well-managed customs clearance program reduces cycle times, improves shipment visibility and lowers cost. Local experts of our customs service enable timely and reliable movement of your goods through the customs process.
GET THE CNS ADVANTAGE
- We offer clearance in a consistent, timely and cost-effective manner by acting as a direct extension of your business to develop individual service programs that are uniquely tailored to your needs.
- Our licensed professionals are trained to handle all your customs clearance needs to the extent permitted by law. Our information system interfaces are connected to customs authorities, and where needed, we provide translation and classification for documents.
- Our global logistics network of local experts understands the nuances of their respective country’s customs regulations, giving you the critical edge in expediting customs clearance and delivery of shipments.
- We electronically integrate customs brokerage event information and activities into our global transportation and distribution network.
- This information is directly linked to transportation and inventory management data, leading to a seamless, cost-effective global transportation and customs clearance process that assures maximum data quality and an efficient, secure prompt service that delivers your shipments on time.
We understand that If your goods sit on a dock awaiting customs clearance for a day, your product flow advantage is squandered. Additionally, incomplete or wrong customs documentation can cause considerable delays in transportation, reducing supply chain and delivery reliability.
CNS is committed to enabling you to have time to spend with your business. We make sure to check cargo availability, arrange physical inspections, re-stuffing and delivery. We arrange survey of damaged cargo and obtain damage/loss reports to protect your right to make claims through underwriters.
CNS RANGE OF CUSTOMS BROKERAGE SERVICES
- E-Customs Clearance
- Free Zone Customs Documentation
- Federal Tax Authority
- Excise Documentation
- Municipality / Phytosanitary Documentation and Inspection
- E-Chamber of Commerce Documentation
- Issuance of Certificate of Origin Documents
- Legalization of Documents from Embassies